Gahler Financial is an independent, comprehensive financial services firm whose purpose is to help guide our client’s financial lives with time-tested wisdom which is enhanced by regular communication using advanced technology and research. With exceptional personalized service and compassion for our client’s comprehensive financial goals and needs, we strive to become our client's only and last financial advisor.
We believe the following allows for great relationships with our clients:
• Working via a fee-based arrangement can eliminate potential conflicts of interest and allows us to "sit
the same side of the table" as our clients.
• Our independence means that we do not have affiliations with any larger investment or insurance
companies. This allows for unbiased advice when implementing a financial plan.
• Making decisions based on time-tested wisdom and rather than short term decisions based on fear
or greed help our clients stay focused on their long-term goals. Rather than only coming to us for
information, our clients come to us for wisdom and direction regarding their specific financial situation.
Gahler Financial specifically helps their clients with the following planning needs:
• Retirement Planning
• College Planning
• Individual Investing
• Risk Management and Insurance Analysis
• Estate Planning
In addition, we specifically have helped numerous physician clients with the following specialized advice:
• Retirement and Early Exit Strategies from Medicine
• Protection from Creditors
• Guidance Regarding Ancillary Income Producing Endeavors
• Private Own Occupation Disability Coverage
• Practice Overhead Insurance Coverage
• Practice Specific Retirement Plans
• Practice Contract Review*
* Kasey is not a lawyer and cannot offer legal advice.
email@example.com | 5524 Bee Caves Rd, Suite D-3, Austin, TX 78746 | P: 512.981.6372 | F: 888.651.5184
Gahler Financial, LLC, a Registered Investment Advisor.